Tuesday 28 February 2012

What's in Ananya's Shower?

          Wanna know what I keep in my shower? Well let's find out!!!



Yardley London English Delight Shower Gel: This brand seriously makes some of the best shower gels out there! Their shower gels not only clean but leave the skin feeling hydrated and soft too.

Vichy Softening Exfoliating Cream: I LOOVVEE this exfoliator. It really leaves my skin feeling fresh, sean and soft. I really recommend this product a lot because of the way it works and also because of the fact that it doesn't have any parabens at all. It also is quite hydrating for an exfoliator.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash: I have already raved about this product in my My Everyday Skincare Routine (Click here to read the blog) and I am super happy to say that this is my FOURTH bottle of this. I usually keep this near my sink, but sometimes I keep this in my shower.

The Body Shop Loofah: I'm pretty sure you know what this is is. It's in the colour purple. 

The Body Shop Back Scrubber in Pink: Consider this to be a humongous tooth brush for your back. I have hardly used this, and I don't think I ever will. I got this a long time ago and I don't think its available in stores anymore.

The Body Shop Banana Shampoo and Conditioner: I have been testing out this shampoo and conditioner and I won't talk about it too much now because a review will be coming up soon, however, I can reveal that for now I have had no problems and I really think it starts improving hair on the first wash!

Mediker Anti-Lice Shampoo: I'm not actually using this for the moment, but for the days when I have lice (which is probably twice or thrice in two years) I reach out for this shampoo a lot. I don't actually use it by itself (because it has a terrible scent) but it removes lice super fast and all the ingredients are a 100% natural.

 Pantene Pro-V Shampoo for Long and Black HairTo read more about this product CLICK HERE!

John Freida Frizz-Ease Curl Around Daily ConditionerTo read more about this product CLICK HERE!

Herbal Essences Break's Over ShampooTo read more about this product CLICK HERE!


1 comment:


  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time.
    Ceramic Basin
    Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete